Your Water Restoration Specialists!
24/7 Emergency Service
River Forest, IL – Flood Cleanup Service
Our emergency flood cleanup professionals are certified by the IICRC in Water Restoration, Fire Restoration, and Mold Remediation, because we take training very seriously. Our water damage technicians are fully equipped, experienced, and ready to assess the damage and begin the mitigation process as they arrive, which is usually within an hour of the initial call. If you are in River Forest, IL and your home, business, or property has experienced a flood damage emergency then please feel free to call 2nd Chance Water Restoration for a hassle and obligation free estimate anytime 24-7 at (866) 575-5814.
The damage that flooding causes to your property gets worse as time passes, so it is important to always address water damage situations immediately. Time is not on your side, so we are proud to say that we offer our service to River Forest, Oak Park, Chicago and the surrounding areas 24-7 every day of the year. Flood damage can happen at 2 AM or on your favorite holiday, or birthday even, so 2nd Chance Water Restoration will always have a local River Forest water restoration service professional ready to be dispatched. Our own personally handles most of our incoming calls, so you know that you are in good hands as soon as you call 2nd Chance Water Restoration at (866) 575-5814.
Most common issues that lead to water damage in River Forest, Illinois include:
1.) Sump pump failure
2.) Sewage backup
3.) Cracks in the foundation
4.) Clogged toilets and sewers
5.) Flooding due to excessive rain in a short time period
6.) Storm Damage
7.) Ice Dams
8.) Broken down spouts or clogged gutters
9.) Frozen pipes
10.) Flushing inappropriate items down the toilets like baby wipes, paper towels, feminine products, food, or excessive amounts of toilet paper.
11.) Broken Plumbing Supply Lines
12.) Blockages in dump sink drains
13.) Over flowing toilets and bathtubs
14.) Broken Sprinkler systems outside the building foundation
15.) Plumber error
16.) Acts of God
Some of the best ways to avoid Water, Sewage, and Mold Damage in your River Forest, IL property:
- Check your sump pump every few months to make sure that it is in proper working condition.
- Rod your main sewer line every 6 months to two years depending on age of the sewer system and amount of trees and bushes in the area.
- Avoid flushing feminine products, paper towels, rages, baby wipes, food and other non human waste materials down your toilets and drains.
- Periodically check your foundation, windows, door jams, and walls for signs of water damage.
- Leave a slow drip running in your sink, or tub on days where the outside temperature is significantly below freezing to avoid frozen pipes.
- Make sure that windows and doors are securely closed and sealed during periods of heavy rain.